We are looking for a Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance for the 2 PM – 10 PM shift. You will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. You should be able to deal with customer requests and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address requests
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or take messages
- Receive payments (cash & credit card) and account for total daily sales for shift
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Keep updated records and files
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g. fax, printer etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- High School diploma & additional qualifications and experience will be a plus
If you believe you are a good fit for our team meet the requirements, apply by sending your resumé and application to firstname.lastname@example.org